We are continuing to monitor the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and have the health and safety of you and all your employees at the top of our minds. As a result, we’d like to share with you some of the protocols and procedures we’ve implemented at Dr. Dessert Vending. In addition, we have included some guidance on how you can keeping your machines clean.
Facility & Route Driver Protocols
Per the CDC guidelines, we are maintaining strict cleaning and sanitizing protocols both at our facility and the driver delivery process — in addition our own standard operating procedures. These include:
- Our facility and components are cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day.
- All employees are required to wear a mask while at work. Route drivers wear masks and disposable gloves.
- We strive to deliver during non-peak hours to best meet social distancing guidelines.
- We have limited the number of people entering our facility to essential personnel only.
- All personnel entering our facility are required to wear a mask and wash their hands prior to touching any equipment.
- All product is only handled with disposable gloves.
Customer Cleaning Guidance
When our route personnel cannot be at your facility on a daily basis, here are some tips for keeping our equipment clean:
- When sanitizing keypads, money entry points and product delivery bins, do not spray these areas directly with cleaner. If using a spray sanitizer, always spray the cloth first, then wipe. This will prevent unnecessary soaking and potential damage to electronic parts.
- Glass panels and surfaces can be cleaned with regular glass cleaner.
- Microwaves and condiment stands can be cleaned using the same methods described above.
We hope you and your team will find this information helpful and reassuring. We at Dr. Dessert Vending are grateful for your business and are ready to help you navigate these challenging times anyway we can!
Rob Friedman, President
Dr. Dessert Vending